The list of recommended family law books below can help you be better informed for any type of Family Court case.
Books About South Carolina Divorce
- by Roy T. Stuckey
- by Robert N. Rosen
Books About Divorce
- by Diana Mercer and Katie Jane Wennechuk
- by Abigail Trafford
Books About Co-Parenting Skills
- “Overcoming the Co-Parenting Trap: Essential Parenting Skills When a Child Resists a Parent”by John A. Moran, Ph.D. and Tyler Sullivan and Matthew Sullivan, Ph.D.
- “Putting Children First: Proven Parenting Strategies for Helping Children Thrive Through Divorce”by JoAnne Pedro-Carroll, Ph.D.
- “BIFF: Quick Responses to High-Conflict People, Their Personal Attacks, Hostile Email and Social Media Meltdowns”by Bill Eddy, LCSW, Esquire
Books for Helping Kids Cope with Divorce
- by Isolina Ricci
- “The Truth About Children and Divorce: Dealing with the Emotions So You and Your Children Can Thrive”by Robert Emery
- by Judith S. Wallerstein
- by Elizabeth Marquardt
- by E. Mavis Hetherington and John Kelly
- “In the Name of the Child: A Developmental Approach to Understanding and Helping Children of Conflicted and Violent Divorce”by Janet Johnston, Vivienne Roseby, and Kathryn Kuehnle